Zele, Belgium, March 28, 2013
- Group Sales amounted to €1,309.0 million, representing a 7.5% year-on-year growth;
- Adjusted EBITDA grew by 12.1% to €150.1 million;
- Adjusted EBITDA margin of 11.5% for the full year and 12.1% for the fourth quarter; and;
- Free Cash Flow generation and Net Debt temporarily impacted by short term increase in working capital consumption.
- €59.6 million of Free Cash Flow generated in FY 2012
- Working Capital consumption of €32.8 million for the twelve month period
- Net Debt of €793.8 million as of 31 December 2012.
Chris Parratt, Chief Financial Officer of Ontex S.A. commented “2012 was a year where we focused on operational execution and on further repositioning the Group in attractive growth markets and segments. This focus was underpinned by the successful integration of Lille Healthcare; the decision to close Recklinghausen where activity stopped in March 2013; and, successful discussions with Artsana which resulted in the announcement of the Serenity acquisition in February 2013. Furthermore, our operational and commercial strategy outside Western Europe is starting to bear fruit. I am also pleased to report that further to the management changes announced in November 2013, Charles Bouaziz has successfully transitioned into his position as the new CEO in Q1 of this year.”
Ontex is Europe's private label market leader in hygienic disposable products. With a focus on quality and innovation, the Company offers a wide range of products for baby care, feminine care and adult care. All Ontex products are produced both under Ontex’s own brands and under private label.
Luc Osselaer +(32) 476 451 501
Devina Artley +(44) 20 7614 2900